We’re looking for a Project Manager (who is also a die-hard college sports fan) to work with our college/university athletics customers to help launch robust mobile applications on iOS and Android.
- Project manage the development of fan engagement apps for colleges/university athletic programs
- Clear and consistent communication with our customers, the team owners, assistant athletic directors, etc.
- Coordinate between internal departments regarding project status, direction, and requirements
Report to the VP of Product & Projects
Personal Qualities/Work Style:
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks and multiple conflicting priorities.
- Passion for delivering projects on time with the highest levels of quality.
- Execution focus, ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and resolve issues.
- Team oriented, and thrives in highly collaborative situations.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interacting with both engineering and business teams.
- At least 3 years in Project or Account Management
- Love of sports (specifically statistics)
- Experience in project managing mobile apps (for sports teams / specifically college athletics is a bonus)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with teams with ambitious objectives and deadlines
- Ability to interface on a technical level with both management and the product’s engineers
- Experience with consumer-facing and consumer-focused products
- Ability to interface with users and empathize with their needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using JIRA for task and bug tracking
- Strong analytical skills
- BA or BS
- Solid understanding of agile /scrum methodologies. Prior experience in agile environment preferred.
- Experience integrating with ad platforms and exchanges a strong plus
Hopscotch is a leader in mobile-platform technology. With more than 120 apps deployed, we power mobile apps for some of the most recognizable sports teams, college athletics programs, venues and live events — helping our customers get closer to their fans than ever before.
We offer a competitive compensation package, a cool work environment and great benefits.
This position is in El Segundo, California. We are not accepting remote applications.
If you’re interested in this wonderful opportunity, please send your resume AND cover letter. If you are not already located in the Los Angeles area, please explain in your cover letter if you are planning to move to the area.
Inquiries and applications to email@example.com
No recruiters please.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: Project Management: 3 years